Most of the Graphic Designers use Google Images for reference and very often they download images and save them for later use. But images downloaded from Google sometimes not of very high quality. Now, How to Search/Download High Resolution Image from Google?
Today in this article, I will share a method, how we can download high resolution image using Google Image Service.
For those who likes video tutorial can go through the video below:
For those who wants more than a visual presentation …. here is step by step descritpion (.. brief) … video has the full detailed explanation 🙂 🙂
- First of all open Google.com
- Now click on Google Images.
- Select the Image you want to search. Click, drag and drop image to Google Image as shown in below picture.
- After releasing mouse button Google will show you page like shown below. Click on all sizes.
- Now on screen there will be a lot of images with different resolution available as shown below.
- Following this procedure you can search for any image. If that image is available online, you can definitely search that.
How you like this post or tip about image searching. Let me know using the comment section below.